Pallet Flow Racking Solutions
Your old, outdated warehouse racking system could be slowing down your order fulfillment process, preventing you from providing the best service to your customers. Pallet flow racking systems can add extra speed and efficiency.
Logic Material Handling, Inc. offers cost-effective warehouse pallet flow racking solutions for fulfillment centers in MO and across the United States. They’ll help make the best use of all available space and allow you to effectively separate the order picking and replenishment process. It’s the ideal solution if you use a first-in-first-out (FIFO) inventory process.
Our warehouse pallet flow racking solutions feature pallets stacked in inclined slots, which allows the force of gravity to automatically move the next pallet in place during the order selection process. This ensures products are always ready and available for picking. This type of system also eliminates the need for traditional warehouse aisles. Brakes are included for deep lane storage of heavy pallets to keep them from moving forward to quickly.
WHAT IS PALLET FLOW RACKING?
Our warehouse pallet flow racking solutions feature pallets stacked in inclined slots, which allows the force of gravity to automatically move the next pallet in place during the order selection process. Pallets are delivered from the loading aisle, where they are placed on rollers and gently guided into the picking position. This ensures products are always ready and available for picking, keeping turnover rates high. When one product is unloaded, the next moves into place. This type of system also eliminates the need for traditional warehouse aisles. Brakes are included for deep lane storage of heavy pallets to keep them from moving forward to quickly.
Pallet racking systems are best for use in first-in, first-out inventory management systems with fast turnover rates and a limited number of SKUs. This makes them particularly well suited for handling perishable goods such as foods, pharmaceuticals and other products with a fixed expiration date. They are common in freezer warehouses, holding warehouses, dispatch areas and other facilities where products need to be moved quickly.
For more information about potential applications for our pallet flow rack systems, contact Missouri’s Logic Material Handling, Inc. to speak with a representative directly.
BENEFITS OF A PALLET FLOW RACKING SYSTEM
Pallet racking systems offer a number of advantages over alternative handling products. A well-designed pallet racking system that’s been engineered to meet your production requirements can be counted on to deliver:
- Space savings: Pallet racking storage systems will typically hold up 25 pallets per lane, though customized setups with sophisticated brakes can offer even greater storage density. Because pallets are stored back-to-back, fewer aisles are required, and floor space is maximized. Pallet racking systems can also be configured to accommodate applications with multiple pallet sizes, eliminating the need for dedicated handling systems for different products.
- Productivity: Pallet racking systems make loading and unloading effortless, improving your productivity without affecting accuracy or compromising safety. They are best for high-volume applications with fast-moving products. By automatically moving items into picking position, they streamline workflows and reduce your labor costs, particularly during busy periods.
- Improved safety: Keep your crew safe and minimize product loss with a pallet racking system. Pallet flow rack systems reduce the risk of damage during loading and unloading by freeing up floor space and streamlining the picking process. They also help prevent on-the-job accidents that can bring your productivity to a halt.
- Low maintenance requirements: The simplicity of a pallet racking system is one of its biggest advantages for cost-conscious operations. A well-designed system will be exceptionally durable and require little in the way of preventative maintenance. Logic Material Handling, Inc. offers heavy-duty systems with features such as rugged, load-bearing wheels that are designed for long life and maximum productivity.
Discover why Logic Material Handling, Inc. is Missouri’s pallet flow racking specialist by contacting our office today.
WORKING WITH LOGIC MATERIAL HANDLING, INC.
Pallet flow racking systems offer exceptional design flexibility and customization options to meet the needs of a wide range of organizations. To get the best system, however, you need to partner with an organization that has extensive experience in warehousing and material handling. That’s where Logic Material Handling, Inc. comes in.
We take the time to gain a complete understanding of your unique order fulfillment requirements. The process begins with a free consultation from one of our experts. Though we are based in Missouri, we offer dedicated pallet flow rack design service to clients around the country. Once we have met with you and have analyzed your requirements, we will suggest a customized racking system design to meet the specific needs of your operation. To get started, call our office today.
Our distribution pallet racking solutions are also:
- Competitively priced — we offer a high level of customization at a low price point.
- Backed by product warranties — some products include lifetime and/or industry-leading warranties.
- Comprehensive — we provide complete pallet storage rack installation in MO and beyond.
Free Pallet Racking System Consultations
You can find out if a Logic Material Handling, Inc. warehouse pallet flow racking solution is right for your order fulfillment operation on a risk-free basis. We’ll come to your facility in MO or anywhere in the United States for a no-obligation consultation. Contact us today to schedule your on-site consultation!